Sunday, February 24, 2008

Greeting



Hi guys.......

Today, Monday, February 25th 2008, this is the first time I'm trying to create blog.

I just want to learn everything and share with you all.

I wish this blog can useful for you all, especially for me myself.

This blog contains some articles, not only from me, but also written by another persons. The most important thing is the ingredients in order to enhance my knowledge, and may be useful for readers.

Last but not lest, your developed critics is very needed for making this blog better than ever.

I'm so sorry if this blog is far from perfection.

Thanks a lots

Cheers,

herushdyt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey my lovely brother..

Nice blog and nice articles you have! It's not far from perfection but..very far! hehehe kidding!
It's good and interesting..! The theme color is also nice, sweet and calm. I like your choice..

Why don't u tell me about this blog before? Hmm jadi pengen buat blog di sini. Ojo lali yo kunjungi blogku juga..